Friday, December 3, 2010

Trials and Tribulations. Voiced statement/ personal opinion; If you have Atheist beliefs or other of that nature. Please respect freedom of religion. Thanks in advance.

I've come along way. You all have come a long way. Our paths may seem narrow at times, but always remember, narrow or not; the path is going the distance. Taking the high road through troubled waters; evading the the shortcuts that we persue in sin. We are all sinners from birth, but that does not stop us from understanding the truth. The real truth from being open and willing to learn and correct our trials and tribulations. Its done so provided, by the strength and help of God. I know this would of been great to discuss, but I have to collect my thoughts then present it. The more involved I am the more I can further provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment