Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chris Brown vs RazB controversy.

Smh. I find it so funny how ppl can be so worried and concerned about what goes on in celebrities lives. It's a shame. They are just like y'all. Just another person. They don't worry about what goes on in the worlds lives, and that's why their where they are. Why do ppl get so excited about meeting one I will never know. Y'all are fools. Also to add, I never heard of RazB before and I'm not no where near concerned or care what he views. Dude is him and ChrisB I say you're wrong for your bs, remarks. ChrisB you should no better as a person in the publics eye 24/7 that you should keep your opinions to yourself like that. Atleast just talk your opinions to your friends. #NoteToChrisB YOUR A WOMAN BEATER!!!! I say that's worse then what RazB feels comfortable with himself as a person. ChrisB your a Fool. What is y'all opinion on this? Do I have a strong point?

No comments:

Post a Comment