Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Burdens and troubles

I can say that in my past, I've added more then enough burdens on my shoulders that I didn't have to. I have always been able to bear the load of the weight and travel for many miles while questioning why I did such things to myself. All this did was teach me lessons, and as I learned it strengthened my shoulders preparing me for what's to follow. I see a lot of people now days tend to force their burdens onto others instead of using them to their advantage, and I think that; that is self-less and selfish. As I speak of burdens, I speak where of it being troubles that a person brings upon themselves and then directs it towards someone else because they don't want to deal with the issues that they developed in the own workshop.You dealt it so deal with it so as I did the same.

Struggles and troubles are two different words completely. Struggles are situations that you have to deal with not by choice, but by your self living. IE. They way you were brought up, your surroundings, your life. Troubles being. IE. What your brang upon yourself, Failed to do, or what/who you surround yourself with. So with that being said; What do y'all have to say about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment