Thursday, December 30, 2010

#iKnow #iCan #iWill #iMust

#AsiLearn I should never have to fight and kick someones ass bc it's only my fault for allowing myself to be around the ones that bring me to such levels dealing with ignorance, foolishness, and tests of my character. #iRefuse to sercum and belittle my faith to those who have those intentions. #iShould only surround myself with the good company of good people at all times. #iMust cut off any bridge that the devil tries and connects to me and build my bridge further on to connect with my goals/dreams of my very own legacy of success. #iWill close any door that leads to nowhere into darkness. #iLove myself to much to uphold these bad influential issue that surround me by my allowance of this. #iKnow that I want the best for myself. #iKnow I will be just fine. #2011 is my year and I'm going to make it happen. #iKnow #iCan #iWill #iMust

No comments:

Post a Comment