Sunday, January 9, 2011

Simplicity, family values, materialistic value, and most of all the secret to happiness

I've thought for years sitting around here splurging my money on material items was my happiness, but it wasn't. It just bought time and waisted money. As i've learned, I've come to relize that money here and there has definitely taken away from my family even though at the times I thought, "oh, it's just this. I can make that money back." This past year I've relized that I can have those things later on. A lot of people I've grew up with think that I've cut them off for the wrong reasons. Some, yeah; because they brung the wrong influence in my life, but for the others they have to understand that there's a time to grow up. It's not about hanging out in cliques, or always hanging around each other. It's about being more involved with your family. Your family was there for you, and you didn't see your adult parents sitting around hanging in a clique or what ever you want to call it. Long story short. It's the simplest things that can bring you happiness. Family is valuable and you only have one of those in your life. You can't go and buy a family from the store or online. As I've said before, and you can quote me on this. "It's not about where you're at, but where your minds at that matters." True happiness comes from within and the pure happiness you give to others. God is great, and he's been there and shown me in this past year. I thank him for that. I will continue on...

No comments:

Post a Comment