Sunday, January 9, 2011

Google with Google Goggle's #Make7UpYours #Word venting.

You want know something, I've had the idea to develop a search engine that would search like google does but instead with images a while ago. Just didn't have the correct tools needed such as the money, knowledge, and technoligy to reasearch and develop it. Now whay I'm reading about is Google and this Google Goggle thing. One day, my thoughts will get out there and I will succeed at my ideas before all these other people with everything infront of them can. I have several small inventions I need to put out, but I'm going for a break through. Im determined to take the lead and I mean that you will hear my name. This won't be the last. Google #Make7UpYours I put this on everything. My brain isn't stopping till I stop breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment