Thursday, March 24, 2011

Comprehension skills in the professional world.

I really feel bad for the people out there that doesn't know how to read and write in these times. Back in the day I could understand it a little, but now days. It's unacceptable. Especially in a professional career. I feel that if you can't fill out a job application to begin with, or read documentation with out the help of another. You do not belong in a professional career; at least until you get the proper learning and comprehension skills. I just don't feel I would get proper professional service from a professional company with someone that doesn't know basic skills. Don't get me wrong though because I've met a few people that couldn't read nor write, and they were able to do outstanding work. I just know that if I owned a professional company you would need to be able to read and write to take advantage of my opportune employment. Comments welcome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment