Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mistakes in life through the past are a course in learning.

Everybody can admit we all made mistakes in life, but without mistakes how would we ever learn? My mistakes throughout my life have shown me what's right from wrong. What I shouldn't do. How I shouldn't act. What I need to do to correct my life and make the best decisions that will guide me to what life truly is about while making it a point to be at the best, knowing that I CAN. The most important thing that my mistakes in the past have shown me are how valuable certain people are in your life. Ie: The one's you love. Your Family, the one that you choose to be involved in a relationship, and the other way around. The one's that love you, care for you, and want to see you do your' best. Now I know from my mistakes what the correct things to do are, and I solemnly swear. I can, and will make the right best choices for what I explained above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment